Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Malibu2016LT1 
#1 ·
Hey guys, dipper here.
I'm new to the forum as I lurked for a while. Had my 2007 LS with 2.2 for a couple years now. Got a good deal
on it when my father in law was getting a new car and upgraded from my 2000 pontiac grand am gt.

I had an accident in April this year with it and put the front end all back together after buying it back from
the insurance company. It's running great with 122k miles, i just did a bunch of maintenance on it a few weeks
ago (oil change, tranny fluid change, sway bar end links ) and tinted it 20% all around with a pre-cut kit I bought
off ebay. I also swapped all the cluster bulbs to blue LED's from superbrightleds.com and also did the turn
signal indicator, MPH, high beam and cruise to blue LED's.

I'll post some pics up later.

#3 ·
Welcome to CMF!

I love the color blue, but in the cabin I like red. I did it to an older car and wish that this Gen7 had bulbs instead of SMD LEDs. I might be able to swap 'em out someday.

Waiting on the pics, man! :)

#4 ·
Hello and welcome to the site! Glad to have you join us. Show us your LS when you get a chance. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

#5 ·
Welcome to CMF

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.