Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Im Scared for my Bu =,(

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  hoagiesan 
#1 ·
Hey guys, about a week ago I posted a thread about my check engine light coming on around 20k, after a few times turning it on and off it was fine. Last night, the check engine light came on again and turning it on and off did not do the trick. I thought hey, what the heck, it runs fine, I'll deal with it in the morning. Around 4 am this morning I hear my Bu scream for help (the alarm is going crazy) and I go outside to check up on it and everything looks fine, I go to start the car to see if the check engine light is still on and this time the car will not start, you can hear the engine trying to turn over but no start. Im pissed and scared and Im like crap, Ill have to deal with it later. 8 am and my Bu cries out for help for the last time =(. The alarm goes off and I shut it off again and when I tried to lock it, I did not here my horn beep or my lights flicker. I tried to open it and my lights would not come on and signal light would not flicker. I go outside to check up on it and MY RADIO IS ON. I press the unlock and lock buttons and they work fine to open the car. This time the car will not even turn over though and my Bu is just sitting outside dead =(. im sad, i dont know whats wrong, i love that car =(

#3 ·
Could it be someone was trying to steal it? Sounds like a failed first and second attempt. Sounds plausible, also check your connections at the battery so that they aren't loose. If you still can't get it up and runnin just get it towed to the stealership. If its under warranty they will pay for the tow.

#4 ·
maybe someone was trying to steal it but Im not sure =/ Im going to have to get it towed there tomorrow since they said that the parts department is closed today, im just really upset about the whole thing, i didnt expect my car to be in this kind of trouble already, it would be cool though if I was able to get a camaro rental or something :D

#5 ·
my car had that same problem about 3 times in 2 months....its finallllly running smooth now but my car was stalling and sputtering a lot and ended up just crapping out on me twice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.