Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

'11 Malibu Lt Remote start issues

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  cartire98 
#1 · (Edited)
so i have had it for about 3 months and ive been trying to use the remote start feature. but all that happens is my parking lights flash and if i hold down for 4 seconds like the manual says the panic alarm just starts going off. is there a way to check and make sure i have an lt model and things to check to troubleshoot my issue.
any and all help welcome i know almost nothing about vehicles. thank you in advance!

#2 ·
so i have had it for about 3 months and ive been trying to use the remote start feature. but all that happens is my parking lights flash and if i hold down for 4 seconds like the manual says the panic alarm just starts going off. is there a way to check and make sure i have an lt model and things to check to troubleshoot my issue.
any and all help welcome i know almost nothing about vehicles. thank you in advance!
OK, PM your VIN # and I'll send you a link containing everything your Malibu came with from the factory.

Having said that, if both your FOBS have the feature, then you probably do have "remote start' BTW....which means you need to utilize the forum's high performance search engine to obtain some free guidance prior to a dealership visit....Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.