Initial comparison 13 ECO Vs.2LTZ
Only had the LTZ for a day but here is the inital comparison of the two since i owned the eco (loaded) and Traded it for the LTZ.
1. The stereo functionality is completely different my eco had NAV and so does the LTZ. But most menu items are different. If there is an SD card with Maps on the LTZ, it's in a different location than the ECO.
2. Love the push start in the LTZ, had it in my Cruze.
3. The suspension seems to be stiffer and more responsive.
4. The power difference is night and day. I'd rather have it and not need need it, then need it and not have it. Loving it!
5. I put roughly 45 miles on her yesterday, the DIC Average mpg is 24.9 Haven't hammered the throttle yet. I choose to use 91 octane (for future mods), first one was on the dealer.
6. Rear back up camera appears to be different, eco was clearer. In all fairness I have yet to see if there is any enhancement software features.
7. The LTZ LEDs are way sexy, also love the 19" rims.
8. I hear more road noise in the LTZ, I'm thinking that is because of the tire difference. LTZ has 19 low profile tires.
9. Cant recall if my eco had HID lighting, but I'm pleased with LTZ night time visibility.
10. The Front grill on the LTZ is a silver/gray color, eco was black. Not sure which one I like better. i do know that I absolutely hate the Mattel size bowtie on the front. I'm Hoping an aftermarket Co. will make and insert so I can get it removed.
11. Same observation I had on the eco, the back seat leg room is terrible. 95% of the time I have no passengers, but damn.
12. I have a spare now instead of a can of fix a flat and the trunk space is huge in comparison.
That's it for now,