Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Work in progress 18 Malibu 1.5t LT
From Grocery getter to Going to get gaped
Light in Over head console even i changed to whole console button work except the lights
Did some mods but not nowhere near done, ill keep ya'll posted
Car won’t start and leaking a lot of gas. Will add pictures
Having problem with no sound coming from radio, blinkers, onstar, and black radio screen. Please help!
Even Scotty and I agree now and then. This is a very enjoyable 10 minutes full of a remarkable quantity of wisdom:
MFJ’s_MalibuMostWanted
2015 Chevy Malibu LT
Just picked up. Runs and drives like a dream. Just front body is tore up a little bit
Nice illegal red tint on 20 inch rims soon to be bagged (if I can figure out where to get it) and muffler delete and waiting to see if I can get a down pipe for it
Front 3/4 views of my malibu
Looking good in late night
Here’s my 2017 Malibu. Starting a big project from rims and tires to sound system and
After about 2 weeks of having my gen 7 i wanted to give it a darker vibe. Was pretty happy with the end result but It definitely looks a lot different now a days!
My 2016 Malibu
My 2012 Chevy Malibu LT from blowing up the top end of the motor due to timing chains, to building a very reliable and safer more fun car!
My 05 Chevy Bu Maxx in 2020
Shaved eco badge an bowtie on trunk an added 1000 watt alpine v power an 2 15 inch mtx subs eventually i will get 20 inch camaro wheels an have them powder coated black or red also i want tinted tail lights
Hybrid on 20’s with tint all around head and taillights blacked out bow ties all around
Megan Racing EuroII Coilovers. No rub on 20x8.5 Wrapped in 245/35/20 w 25mm spacers
the car stalled, had no problem turning back on, it does make a constant ugly sound, on the Right side towards the belt. Any ideas?