Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2013 LS first drive

5K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  mzodarg 
#1 ·
I had a 2013 LS loaner for a few days while my 2010 was in the shop. This was the first time I have driven the new car. I really liked it! It seemed to have alot more room in the front seat area. I am 6' 4" and I could stretch my legs out all the way. The extra width was nice as well.

#2 ·
That's one of the things that sold me on one I'm 6'4" also and don't even have to have the seat all the way back and I still fit nicely,even has a lot of head room.

#4 ·
As much as I like it I have mine half way paid for. I dont want to start the payments all over again. I only have 30,000mi so it should last me a while. I also paid for an extended warranty from the dealer.

#6 ·
I did notice the lack of rear leg room. It doesnt bother me because only my wife and I ride in the car. Our rear seat only gets used for items that wont fit through the narrow trunk opening. As long as I have leg and head room up front with decent trunk space I'm happy.

#8 ·
Yup don't have to pull the whole front end anymore from what i have seen.

#11 ·
SO are you saying you broke the loaner car?...j/k

#13 ·
As i have posted in another thread about all these ridiculous complaints from car magazines and such about the rear leg room in this new malibu and why it's like that's all that matters in this vehicle.Thank you to another person who doesn't care all about rear seat leg room! I totally agree the front has tons of room to get perfectly comfortable for driving ESP for long distances this is what I look for in a vehicle one that I am comfortable driving not one that has oh so much more rear leg room.

#15 ·
Well, this short time that I have owned 2013 Malibu, I think it's the best car I have owned so far. And I have had american cars, german cars, swedish cars and even one french car. Because I have seen those american reviews that complain about the rear seat leg room, I asked it from my friends that I gave a lift last weekend. They said that they have 'a leg room as in taxi'. Actually all the other Malibus here are registered as taxi cars. So, maybe it is something to do what you expect in US? Europe don't have the vast landscapes that US has. And your measurements are even bigger than ours (mile/km). :rolleyes:

#16 ·
I for one could care less about rear leg room its the room in the front that I like.In fact i wish they would have a 2 door version of the car.Something like a SS version with a bigger motor,turbos,6 speed manual and ground effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.