Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My new LTZ

17K views 52 replies 12 participants last post by  MyMalibu13 
#1 ·
#6 ·
That cocoa cashmere interior is nice but keeping it clean is going to be a chore. I almost broke down and got that interior as well but the black/brownstone combo stole my heart and works better for me. Let us know how you enjoy all that turbo charged goodness........:)

#7 ·
My current Malibu eco 2sa has the light cocoa interior and keeping it clean has not been an issue, I had a choice between that and the black/brownstone as both were available.

Should pick her up today, they are going to tint the windows and install the mudflaps. I'm excited. I may miss the in town mileage of my eco though, she's getting 29.8 in the city (manually calculated 25.7) but the performance will make up for it, that and the , Passive Entry Keyless Access, Push Button Keyless Start, High Intensity Discharge Headlamps along with the 2ltr turbo.

Tre'

#8 ·
Check that passive feature right away. One member said he bought the car partly because the manual said that feature was present but it came without it. Seems there was a mis-print but Chevy stepped up and reprogrammed his BCM to add the feature.

#9 ·
Check that passive feature right away. One member said he bought the car partly because the manual said that feature was present but it came without it. Seems there was a mis-print but Chevy stepped up and reprogrammed his BCM to add the feature
Oh you can gaurentee I will, I had this once before along with the push start in my Cruze and miss it so.

#10 ·
Here is the thread where someone had a problem with the keyless access system. He said the doors did not automatically lock after exiting the vehicle even though the owners manual said it should. He said GM explained that it was a misprint in the owners manual and the car did not have this. He had to have GM write a program to make this option work.
http://www.chevymalibuforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11157&highlight=passive

I'd be interested to know know if your doors do or do not automatically lock when exiting the car mzodarg.

#11 ·
Nutcrunch, IC thanks. On my Cruze I had to enable that feature in the the software setup it allowed for a 30 sec delay and a min delay once you excited the vehicle. Although I could live without it. I am more excited to have the proximity, and push start feature again. Silly, I know but after u have it, it's hard dealing without it.

Tre'

#15 ·
#22 ·
I peeled my dealer sticker off the trunk too.

I love the white diamond color, it is hard to get a picture showing off the pearl likeness in it but your first picture shows some of it in the light.

Congratulations on your new car!

#24 ·
That sure is a pretty picture!

Oh, yeah, and the car is nice, too!

(Speaking of the Arby's in the picture with the car blocking a complete view of it.)

#25 · (Edited)
mmmm Arby's :D

Off topic I know but I sure do miss some good Oklahoma food and I don't mean Arby's. I miss Braums, Del Rancho and the good Mexican food I used to enjoy growing up there.
When we went back there in July I just had to go to Del Rancho and Braums. We also ate at a Mexican place in Weatherford (don't remember the name) but it was so good. They don't make good tex mex food over here in Virginia. They serve some kind of ranch dip with the tortilla chips and none of the Mexican places here even know what a soapapilla is. One place I ordered a soapapilla and they brought me a churro stick. :rolleyes:
Hell, I even miss good old Panchos. The food wasn't the best but you could get all you can eat Mexican food just by raising the little flag :D

I heard they closed down Ninos in OKC, is Cocina De Minos (spelling?) still open there?

My wife grew up in North Carolina and she loves Oklahoma when we visit there. Someday I hope to move back if I can.

#26 ·
nutcrunch, I'm unsure of the mexican place your talking about. I'm 90 miles south of OKC. The best place I've eaten in the city is Ted's Escondido.

I am in VA at least six times a year for work (Ft Eustis) I'm always glad to be back in OK. Im originally from CO.

Tre'

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.