Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinstriping

13K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  nutcrunch 
#1 ·
Took delivery of my red '13 LTZ Monday and had them add a double thin silver pinistipe down the side from headlight to taillight just under the body crease. It really looks sharp. I'm amazed such a little touch of silver makes the red pop.

#2 ·
Come on now, don't start a thread like this and don't post pics, that is almost criminal.

I was thinking about adding a gold color pinstripe on our Malibu but wasn't sure how it would look. Please post a pic.

#4 ·
haha ok.

Do you have a phone you can take a pic with?

Oh and don't worry, I can't type either but I am actually pretty quick with my 2 pointer fingers. ;)

#5 ·
I wanna see too now....I think it might be a nice touch but not sure what color i would go with on the silver...maybe a charcoal grey met. or black but i think black would stand out to much

#8 ·
Heck, you're lucky! My dial returns too slowly so the image is blurred.

;)

#9 ·
Bah... old people. My mom used to call my Playstation 3 a "Nintendo." My dad also does the two finger hunt-and-peck with reading glasses on to see the keys. Ironically, he's one of few GM technicians certified to fix every system on the CTS-V and Corvette Z06/ZR1, which hold more computer tech than my entire household combined.

#11 ·
I like the strips I think that just made up my mind on the strips but still not sure what color to go with on the silver.

#15 ·
Looks good!
When you said it was just under the body crease I was thinking of the crease that intersects the door handles. That's where I was thinking of putting a pinstripe but after someone photoshopped one on for me it didn't look too good that low on the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.