Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Your Best gen7 Malibu Pic

292K views 487 replies 211 participants last post by  JSally09 
#1 · (Edited)

Attachments

See less See more
#265 · (Edited)
Here's my best so far. Crap background but only good pic I have with my chrome LTZ wheels (which I can't wait to get back on after winter LOL).

Here's my best with my old wheels that are now on my G6.

#269 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here's my best so far. Crap background but only good pic I have with my chrome LTZ wheels (which I can't wait to get back on after winter LOL).

Are those rims new for the LTZ's, or did you get them somewhere? First I've ever seen of them, and they look great! Would look especially good on my black granite LTZ!

#272 ·
That is a very cool shot! How much time did you spend in PhotoShop or Lightroom? Or what'd you use?

Either way, way cool!

#275 ·
If I could offer some constructive criticism--the picture and composition are beautiful and detailed, by the way--I suggest toning down the shadowing around the border. It's kind of a kitschy effect and you have real talent, the best use of that is subtle enough where you don't see it unless you look for it.

#276 ·
It's been a good week for my Malibu. Yesterday it got new H&R springs, KYB shocks/struts, pads and rotors, and rear lower control arm bushings. Today got it hooked up with the TSW Rivage on 245/40/19 Pirellis!! This picture, quite honestly, does it no justice. I'll take it out and get some better ones soon.

#281 ·
Hold on! I think I see chrome along the edges of your window ventshades! :eek:

:cool:

#287 ·
My 12' LS. Showcar.

#288 ·
And here's another pic, this one is from earlier today, I did some touchups on the wheels and painted the front lip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.