Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Officially a new 8th Gen Bu Owner Now!

6K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  CoolandClever1 
#1 ·
Finally found a dealer that was able to work with me and I came out with a new 2013 Malibu Turbo 2LTZ...........:) There was some concession on my part but the payments worked out so I'm good. So much good smooth power and I love it. Will be posting pics soon!

It was a little hard leaving my old 7th Gen Silver Bu behind but I hope she serves the next owner as good as she served me. Plus the new owner will have a nice upgraded sound system, nice black rims and a nice tint.

#2 ·
Congrats on the new ride. Hopefully I will be the owner of a 13 2ltz by mid week. Local dealer has agreed to taking my 13 Malibu Eco and selling me an 2ltz for 33,000. I could have gotten the LTZ for 31,600 outright but I'm upside down on the eco. I thought it would have been worse, but I know one of the owners and he's willing to work with me.

Again, congrats.

Tre'

#6 ·
As requested here are some pics of the new ride. Once she gets her clean and fill up from the dealer on Monday I'll take some more. I had to wait at the dealership for quite awhile for them to find and bring her to me........:) So worth the wait!!!!!

#9 ·
Get the windows tinted and it will look even better (if that is possible) ;)

I know what you mean about staring at the car, I catch myself just staring at ours all the time too. :D

#15 ·
Yeah, I actually did get a group of guys next to me on the way back from the dealership staring at my ride and giving me the thumbs up. Getting the car detailed definitely made the car that much more pretty for sure......:)

Clipster, you'll love the car when you get it for sure.

#17 ·
Told ya you'd love it man. Glad you finally got your ride and you like it.........:) If you find yourself constantly sneaking looks out the window to look at her I can tell you that you do not have a problem............lmao Looking forward to your pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.