Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NY Times: '13 Malibu Review

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  DrivenDaily 
#1 ·
#2 ·
This :D
Yet the scent of a General Motors committe meeting wafts over the exterior styling, It's as though three different design teams put ideas on the table, which the bosses then blended into a compromise that avoided screaming matches but left everyone grumbling!

#3 ·
Ugh... This is the first review of a production Malibu Turbo that I've seen, and it bears the same complaints as the eAssist and 2.5L engines. Worse yet is how the author saw fit to point out that the new turbo is neither as fast or as efficient as the new Accord V6.

#5 ·
I don't understand why they say you can't get navigation on the new malibu, you can. They even said they had an LTZ Turbo so I know they could get it with that.

#7 · (Edited)
Was the NY Times review by a professional? If so they need to be a little more professional and really check the car out before they review it. That way they would know things like the options the car has, such as navigation... Even non professionals know that. :p

Another example to reinforce the need of checking things out for yourself. If someone wanted navigation and read that then the Malibu would be off their list all because of a sloppy review that didn't have the facts straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.