Status
Not open for further replies.

New Chevy Malibu 2013 2.4 LT

29K views 61 replies 19 participants last post by  2013LT2 
#1 ·
Here is my New Malibu 2013 with new rims and new mods

See less See more
#2 ·
Am I seeing correctly? You have Bimmer centers in your wheels? Do they have the same bolt circle as the 'Bu?

#3 ·
Those wheels look really nice on there but yea cover up those BMW center caps with some Chevy ones.

Russia doesn't get the 2.5 engine?

#9 · (Edited)
Original GM's is much better , because it's is ORIGINAL =)))
I agree. Those Korean aftermarket lights look kind of cheesy to me.

Edit - I just went on the Korean website and apparently they have these now that look exactly like the LTZ lights and dont require hacking up your stock tails http://www.exledshop.com/exled-cust...olet-malibu-oem-led-taillights-4pcs-copy.html They're a bit pricey for me right now though.
I wish they had a picture of them actually on a car and actually in use so we could get a better idea what they look like.

#8 · (Edited)
I was looking into those. The only thing i don't like about them are that they require you to take your stock tail lights apart to install the LED panels. It also looks like it would involve some extra wiring since the stock setup has the turn signal in the body light and the reverse light in the trunk lid light and this setup has the switchback LED's that change between orange and white across both lights.

Edit - I just went on the Korean website and apparently they have these now that look exactly like the LTZ lights and dont require hacking up your stock tails http://www.exledshop.com/exled-cust...olet-malibu-oem-led-taillights-4pcs-copy.html They're a bit pricey for me right now though.

#14 ·
Looks sweet. I don't have any plans to buy them just yet. Did you get them from the korean site? I have a set of HID's that I'm working on getting in first. How hard was it to change the tail lights? I had one of mine replaced at the dealer a few weeks ago because it was scratched on delivery and the new one doesn't line up right. I went to adjust it and undid the 3 plastic bolts but I can't figure out a way to get them entirely off the car with that plastic piece that clips into the bumper on the bottom in the way. I also noticed you have the LTZ rear diffuser with the dual exhaust. Is that stock over there or did you add that too? Sorry for all the question, but you're modding your car pretty much exactly how i planned on doing mine. lol

#15 ·
Nutcrunch, i bought from korean's web site. They are original not aftermarket, and it is written on it made in USA, quality of taillights is also same as mine which i had.
Skyline ,
I bought HiD *5000K plasma. taillights set was difficult, the factory plugs do not fit, had to change the wiring.*rear diffuser with the dual exhaust is the stock over. No problem with question feel free to ask :)
Sorry for my English:)

#16 ·
I bought HiD *5000K plasma. taillights set was difficult, the factory plugs do not fit, had to change the wiring.*rear diffuser with the dual exhaust is the stock over. No problem with question feel free to ask :)
Sorry for my English:)
You said that the factory plugs don't fit? What did you use to convert it? I found them on ebay here in the states but don't want to get them unless they are somewhat simple to hookup. I put the Link to them here:

LED Tail Lights

#20 ·
It is very confusing and I e-mailed the seller and he said a dealer told him it would require a new harness but didn't provide any part numbers or anything...So I was just seeing if anyone here had better info.
I'd run! Give it 4-6 months for the aftermarket to catch up.

#29 ·
Ahadmix- your spoiler looks good. I've been looking but found nothing yet. Yeah I like the Headlights on mine, when I purchased it I had my 13 Malibu ECO parked right next to the LTZ and the headlight was the first thing i noticed. I'm not sure where you could find them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.