Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally saw another 13 Malibu in the wild

11K views 38 replies 22 participants last post by  ddamienie 
#1 ·
Went to get some breakfast from Hardee's this morning and finally saw another 13 Malibu out in the wild away from the dealer's lot.
It was blue and I believe it was an LS model as it didn't say anything but "Malibu" on the back, no Eco badge, no LTZ tailights and no tailpipes out the back (unless someone removed the Eco badge like someone else here said they were going to do).

How often does anyone else see the 13 malibu out on the road?

#3 ·
Well either that or someone else got a hold of the second test one in this area (I got the first one obviously) and took it for a joy ride.

#5 ·
Ive seen several but my best experience was getting to park next to a white one at my local applebees. I got so excited I even took a picture.

#9 ·
Joeyavhu...Pics or it didn't happen lol....I also have only seen one other one on the road here.

#10 ·
Actually, I've seen quite a few of them out & about around my area - at least a half dozen or more. Smaller-sized metro area in the central Midwest. Some co-workers even had one as a rental from the nearby airport last week.

And that's not counting the almost-sightings as I've came up on the newer Camero from behind a couple times...

#14 ·
Wait, you were doing 130?? Wow, didn't know it could... ;)

Ok, so you were out puttering around and someone in a 'Vette just had to show how fast he could go and then share how nice he thought your car is? What a nice guy fo' sho'!

Pics???

#15 ·
Im surprised to see the interest in my picture!

#16 ·
No, no, man, you misundertook me. I mean pics of the 'Vette... ;)

#18 ·
I know it's not fair that I live in the Metro Detroit area, but I'm tired of seeing so many of the 13' Malibu's. Between the 13 Malibu's and the 13 Fusions, our roads are saturated with them both, lol.

My bro actually just got a 13' Malibu ECO, I'll have to get pics.

#22 ·
I saw one in the Michigan upper peninsula town of Munising in mid-September. Couldn't believe my eyes. Other than the one in my garage, I've not seen another since. I live in a small mid-Michigan town so that might have a lot to do with it. People don't know what they are missing.

#23 ·
People don't know what they are missing.
Yep, that's why I'm always saying on here (and cp-the-nerd gets tired of hearing ;) ) that you shouldn't just go by what some magazine's opinion is. Unless you get out there and check it out for yourself you don't know what you may be missing.

#25 ·
I had one as a rental last week in Tampa. I still much prefer the exterior shape and design of the Gen. 7 Malibu. I will say that the interior is nicer in the Gen. 8, but some things I don't like. Some of the switches have a real cheap, cheesy feel to them. The dash light dimmer and steering wheel radio controls to name a couple. I also don't care for the touch screen radio/climate control set up. Much too distracting trying to use it, compared to what is in my '11.
All in all, a very nice car. Just not sure I would trade my gen. 7 for one.

#26 ·
Mine out in the wild in Virginia today after a wash.:D

Attachments

#28 ·
Just saw my third Malibu out on the streets (besides ours). It was a silver non LTZ model passing by us on the opposite side of the road. 3 in almost a year, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.