Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just purchased LTZ

12K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Gibson2008LTZ 
#1 ·
Here is my mint 2008 LTZ I just bought with just 21k miles. Already have painted the emblems body color and painted the brake calipers.

Check her out:

And just for giggles I photoshopped some stripes on to see what it would look like. Don't like it though... Malibu's don't lend themselves to stripes.

See less See more
#2 ·
Great looking car and I love the color of the interior!

Those first 2 pictures look cool as hell. How did you make them look like that?

#4 ·
I wish my malibu had the electroluminescant glow in the gauges like the 08-09 LTZ models. The standard gauges are kind of boring without it and occasionally dim when the external light is at certain times of day.

#8 ·
I think that red stripe at the bottom looks clean. It might be a bit big, but since it was PS doing it, it could also be made smaller just as easy. At least it's not one of those "shoulder stripes" like some of the little Grand Ams get, or a double-stripe from front to rear.

+1 on the glowy gauges! Mine's an '11 and it doesn't glow. Wish it did. :(

#9 ·
That is a really nice car and good work with photoshop. This makes me want to learn more in photoshop.

#10 ·
Nice car and nice photoshop skills :) I dabbled in photoshop elements 10 for a little while. Been trying to get some nice pictures of the Malibu, most of my pictures are edits of the Vette.

#13 ·
God those are some gorgeous pictures. Nice work. Great car too. I think the 08 LTZ's are the best! I may be a bit biased...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.