Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New to the Malibu forum

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  sdtahoe 
#1 ·
Just joined up to so a little research as the '13 Malibu is on the top of the list for my next car. Currently have a '08 Pontiac G6 GT. Looking forward to the information here.

#2 ·
Welcome!
There is info on here about the 2013 Malibu but if you are interested in buying one I highly suggest you go look at one in person and test drive it and make your own decision.

#3 ·
Welcome! What's your budget and what kind of options are you looking for? There's the 2.5L that will roughly match your V6 in acceleration, the Eco for better FE, and the turbo for real power.

Some things to consider:
-The Malibu is about to get some revisions, which will either make 2013 models extra cheap in 6 months, or give you a better, updated Malibu to choose from.
-Be open minded and test drive other midsize cars before you buy. The new Accord and Mazda 6 in particular are more sporty and fuel efficient, at the cost of quiet tuning and a bit of refinement.

#4 ·
Welcome to the board....good thing to do alot of looking around before you buy and find out what you like best and whats having problems.A smart buyer is an informed buyer.

#5 ·
Welcome to CMF! No matter what you buy we'd sure love to see pics of your current ride! :)

#8 ·
Even worse would be if it's a Pacer! Blecchh!

#9 ·
Even worse would be if it's a Pacer! Blecchh!
Well I didn't want to go that far... now I'm going to have nightmares. :(

Speaking of a Pacer though, when I was a Sophomore in High School working at Hardee's some guy had a damn bright yellow Pacer with racing stickers on it. That thing made me sick just looking at it. :eek:

#11 ·
I have driven a couple of 2.5L Malibus and was impressed, considering I currently have a V6. Have looked at a couple other models (Verano and Regal) but got drawn back to the Malibu.

Funny thing about the AMC comments, one of my co-workers is a big AMC fan. No Gremlin or Pacer...he has a Hornet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.