I just wanted you all to know that I have purchased, installed, and love the solution from KeylessFix (dot) com
. I had been having to press really hard on one remote to get the doors to unlock, but locking seemed like a walk in the park. On the other remote it was getting a bit harder but not like the one. I separated the case halves of the one giving me the most trouble and verified that the battery was good (yep), so I cleaned the contacts on the board and on the back of the buttons. Dried them thoroughly (I cleaned them with water) and reassembled them, but to no avail.
I remembered someone mentioning KeylessFix so I took a chance and bought 2 for $18.95. (1 would have been $12.95.) In the meantime I took a small piece of foil and covered the inside of the rubber button to help make better contact. (Boy, did it! It would unlock if I drove over a bump!
) In less than a week I had the solution in my mailbox. After installing them between the rubber buttons and the circuit board I tested them out and was very relieved to get such a great solution at such a reasonable price.
I am not being paid or compensated. My endorsement of the product is meant to help any others with the same issue and to let you know that the product actually works.