Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrical sound?

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  KLiipZ 
#1 ·
I have a '13 Malibu and every time I'm driving, I hear what I can only describe as an "electrical chirping". I sounds almost like an electrical switch is turning on and off quickly. I appears to be coming from somewhere in the front of the cabin. It is really annoying. I have had this car at the dealership so much since I purchased it (a year ago), that all the service techs know me by name!! :mad:
I purchased this car as a certified used car, so it is still under warranty (up to 48,000 miles). I guess I'll have to make another visit to my dealership soon.

#2 ·
The only noticeable electrical click I hear is when I push the heated seats button. It sounds like a quick click as it turns on, other than that, good luck.

#4 ·
im only familiar with one common noise in these year malibus, and its usually the manual shift button on top of the shifter rattling. and one time only, i was inspecting a new 14 malibu with about 2 miles, and i heard one of the window switches clicking away. it turned out to be a bad switch. might not be your problem, but those are the only places ive heard noises from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.