Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Malibu Family

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Chevrolet Customer Svc 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! I just brought home my 2011 Malibu 1LT. Taupe Gray Metallic, black interior, 43,000 miles, 4 cyl. This is actually my second Malibu. I married into a lease on a 2011 1LT Imperial Blue metallic with black interior. Prior to the Malibu my wife had a 2008 G6 and I had a 2010 Nissan Sentra (okay car but too uncomfortable to drive and too small for my needs). I found this forum to be quite helpful as I was shopping around for my 'Bu. No major plans to mod, just need to take care of some paint scratches on the hood and trunk.

See less See more
#2 ·
Those are some bright a$$ rims! I wonder if somebody polished those up, or if they came liek that? Or is it just the way the picture is? They look like the stock ones I had on my Malibu, Just really bright! lol! :) And that is a very nice car!

#3 ·
Welcome to CMF! Quite efficient there! Learn it once and apply it twice.

#5 ·
I think it is just how the light is hitting them, look at the wheels on the other car in the background, they look really bright too, almost white.

#6 ·
Okay here's the story on the wheels...when I was looking at the car at the dealership I noticed the wheels were beat up pretty bad with scuff marks, scratches, and even yellow paint that rubbed off from a curb (the car was a rental). Of course that was a big turn off for me and I didn't want the car unless they would give me a different set of wheels. Instead they had them refinished by a local wheel shop. After the refinishing they look more like a silver instead of the stock two-tone graphite-like color. Long story short... the new color and the angle of the sun make them look so bright!

#9 ·
Thanks guys!

#12 ·
Thank you Sarah (and Michelle) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.