Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

245/35/20 tires

12K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  asoriano 
#1 ·
Hello all,

My Bu is due for tires soon and I am starting to shop around for some good tires but also at a reasonable price. I have aftermarket wheels on the car and was wondering if there was any tire that any one would recommend in 245/35/20 ?? Or even maybe any tires that I should stay away from?

Thanks guys!

asoriano

#3 ·
Are you looking for a all season tire to run all year long? If so look into Goodyear Eagle GT, Continental Extremecontact DWS, or General G-Max AS-03

#4 ·
Thanks guys appreciate the response. Sorry for the late reply. I live in Phoenix area so a summer tire will do. I'm just looking to get as much as a decent ride quality and as little road noise as possible. I know that can be difficult with low profile tires. And I'm new to the whole tire size thing, is there a difference between 245/35/20 And the 245/35R/20?

#5 ·
Except for them throwing in the letter R, nope. "R" just stands for radial, which is what you're almost 100% guaranteed to get without the R.

#6 ·
I have Michelin Pilots and they're awesome. Very little noise and a great ride.

#7 ·
I have Nitto NT-555's and I love them, they are grippy, quiet, and very smooth.

#8 ·
I just slapped a full set of Goodyear TripleTreds on my car..........mmmm mmmm good hot tires great grip, took a turn faster than I meant to in the pouring rain, my tires didn't even bat an eye at it. Hot tires just absolutely great tires. My reason for $1,041 in tires was that my front tires(the stock Hankook Optiomo's) were kinda do for a replacement, I took an on ramp at literally 5mph,(light rain) so I knew better, lost complete traction and curbed my ride, my alignment and rim got WAY F***ed up quite disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.