Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love the Malibu floor mats!!!

10K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  BillD64 
#1 ·
I ordered some of the all weather rubber floor mats. I found them for a very very good price. They are heavy, thick, a perfect fit, and look great with the dark interior malibus. I could not be happier with a floor mat purchase.

The white specs in the photos are snow! Perfect time to install these beauties!!! Anybody else using these?

See less See more
#5 ·
I bought the 4 piece set from the parts dept at my local GM dealer for $120. Not bad mats but the holes didn't line up for the anchor on the driver's side so I took them back.
Ended up buying the Weather Tech ones online and they are awsome. Fit perfectly and look great. Expensive though,around $170 with shipping.

mb

#7 ·
Really?? I couldn't believe how perfectly these fit in the Malibu. I have had other higher end mats before in different vehicles and these were the best fitting I have ever seen. The holes were a perfect match on mine. I wonder why yours didn't fit well?

At least you did find some you were happy with :)

#8 ·
Dalecon, send a message to the seller, if they ship to US for free, they would probably be able to ship to Canada for under $10. Worth a shot!

#12 ·
Kylecob--actually the holes did line up but they appeared to be for the round-type anchors. My anchors are the hook type,the holes weren't big enough or would have to be recessed because the mats are so thick compared to the carpet.
The Weather Techs are nice,they are like a shallow pan and actually come up along the sides.

villbill

#15 ·
My first car a 55 Chevy 210 2 dr sedan had rubber carpet. I installed the Chevy Accessory Mats in my 08 Malibu and have they have been great for 4 winters now. I had to pull the stock mat on the driver's side to get the accessory one to fit but the stock mat on the passenger side is still under the accessory mat. Through the stock driver side mat in the trunk with the trunk mat. Have seen the Weather Tech's and they don't compare to these nice thick rubber mats.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.