Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glad to be back in a Chevy

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Chevrolet Customer Svc 
#1 ·
Hey guys, my name's Todd. I'm from Cincinnati, and I just picked up a 2011 2LT. I'm pretty happy with it so far, and I'm very glad to be back in a Chevrolet. I've been driving my wife's Mazda 6 for the past 3 years and hated every day of it. Prior to that I had an 06 Cobalt SS/SC that I modded the heck out of, and had over 300hp at the wheels. I don't have any crazy plans like that for the Bu, just some window tint, de-badging, and getting that nasty factory "pinstripe" off the car. I look forward to reading about what maintenance I can do on my own here and the common issues that may arise with this car.

#5 ·
The main things I hated about the Mazda was it was ugly, uncomfortable, and unreliable. Something was always wrong with it. Plus, I hate Japanese cars and never wanted to own one. I married in to that one. The reason I got rid of the 'balt was change in priorities. Needed room for 2 kids. So even though the Bu is a slow 4-door sedan it meets my needs now. It's comfortable and classy looking. In case the "slow" comment didn't tell you, I've got the 2.4, my days of street racing are long gone so it didn't matter to me.

#7 ·
welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.