Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashboard Cleaning

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
I'm curious, what do you guys use to keep the dashboard clean? All the plastic collects a lot of dust and very visible. I need something to clean it well but also keep away all the dust? Or do you just use water and a micro fiber cloth?

#2 ·
I've used LOTS of dashboard cleaners, and right now I am in the middle of using Turtle Wax's F21 Super Protectant. It does a good job making it look good, but on a black dash - It's hard to keep it that way. Usually every other week I'll give my car a nice interior detail and it doesn't look TOO bad after 2weeks.

I'm pretty positive I'll try something else when the F21 bottle gets used up, but it works for me!

#6 ·
Yup, southeast MI.

Anytime..If you find a good cleaner for your dash, feel free to share ;)

#8 ·
Personally - Armor All has always given my dashboards a "greasy" texture to them and I don't like that. Especially if you put stuff on your dash (GPS mount etc..) the armor all allows stuff to slide around. I've done away with using armor all because of my recent experiences, but feel free to do your own review on the product and let us know how it worked out for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.