Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My new Malibu

10K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  lalibert 
#1 ·
This is my first car, I have always had trucks. Traded in my 2007 tundra for the car and I really like it so far

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
THe forward collision alert, and lane departure warning...ect right? If so yes....btw Im so glad i figured out how to turn the fca off, i drive kinda hard, and it gets a little irritating, it goes off really far back when your doing 100mph +....even set on one car length

#15 ·
Looks great love the tint

#17 ·
Up here near Cleveland Ohio there are car cruises at different places every single day of the week and a lot of the cars aren't always oldies but a lot of newer stuff too.Not really sure about clubs but at the cruises and car shows a lot of times it doesn't matter what you're driving there always seems to be around to talk with you about your car and the mods you have done to it.

#20 ·
Damn that looks good!
I don't know how on Earth some people don't like the looks of the new Malibus they look hot as hell to me.

#29 ·
Buff,Polish,Glaze...repeat every spring...My old 06 imp ss was black and my cts is black its a big pain but they do look damn sexy all polished up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.