Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevy Malibu 2013 LTZ GCC specification

8K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  snowleopard 
#1 ·
first hello am new here i was wondering on the net and saw ur forums and decided to join u to get more information and maybe i can give u some ( i doubt that:p)
first my name is waqas am from Oman ofcourse no one knows it hahaha :p its near dubai anyway
i bought my new car 2 weeks ago the new malibu 2013 LTZ we dont have the eco here we have the 2.4 170hp LTZ malibu hmm i dont know but i didnt find any information about the car on the net just little bits and pieces
the car looks great from outside with 18" rims and 2 exhausts but its slow in acceleration almost 10 seconds 0-100km/h :S :confused: but on the high way it flys :p from 120 to 200km/h it drives pretty fast for 170HP :confused:
il leave u with some pictures i took today and i hope i wont be a heavy guest on you guys

i hope i posted this at the right place

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: chevy malibu 2013 LTZ GCC specification

Welcome to the forum, and mabrook. :)

#5 ·
Welcome to CMF! I agree about the 4th picture - looks really nice.

#6 ·
Nice looking car!
The license plate is pretty big but what is going on with that humongous license plate bracket though?

#8 ·
Is the regular plate bigger or smaller than the one on there now? Just trying to figure out why the bracket is so big and extends out farther than the license plate.

#10 ·
Very nice ... I was thinking of Black/Black and it looks great but ... I opted for Crystal Red Tint/Black. I get mine next month ... 2013 Chevy Malibu 1LTZ! Will post pics when I get it.

#11 ·
They still use the port injected 2.4L for the 2013 Malibu in other markets? That sucks. The US market LTZ also has LED taillights and a few other upgraded details. I love the wheels though.

#12 ·
Nice looking! I agree about the dual exhaust. I converted my '10 LT I4 to have the dual exhaust and it looks 10x better with them! Great looking wheels too! I like what Chevy is doing with the wheels that have two looks. Depending on the angle kind of changes how the spokes on the wheels look.

Welcome to CMF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.