Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Jazz" and "Country" equalizer settings

11K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Richard 
#1 ·
Is there any difference at all? They appear to be the same...:rolleyes:;)

#2 ·
One has 4 letters, the other 7.

Uhm, that ain't what you was askin', huh? ;)

#5 ·
I was curious of the same thing. I sent an email to Delco to see what they say. Hopefully I will hear back soon, when I do, I will post their frequency settings here for all.

#7 ·
The Equalizer settings adjust the Bass, Treble, and Midrange to different levels to supposedly bring out the best in a certain type of music. Personally, I leave it on normal and I adjust the settings manually.

There was however a difference with the Caddy Bose radio I had. It had something called digital signal processing which truly did adjust the sound to different qualities. I believe the settings were Driver's Seat, Rear Seat, Auditorium, and Bose Centerpoint. Each one gave a truly enhanced effect. I espcially liked Auditorium which gave an echo effect and the Bose Centerpoint which added a surround sound effect. Kind of disappointed the Bose Radio in the Malibu didn't come with this type of Digital Signal Processing.

But I would just adjust the Bass, Treble, and Midrange to your liking and make subtle adjustments here and there as necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.