Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Going from "Born From Jets" to "Chevy Runs Deep" Hi everyone!

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  hondafanatic17 
#1 ·
Hi my names Tim I'm 18, and I work at a Chevy dealership as a auto detailer. My first car was and still is mine, a 1997 Saab 9000 Aero with 203,000 on it and counting. Its highly modded stereo wise and before I loaded the trunk with 900 pounds of bass it was a rather quick car. Top speed of a 150mph in a 4 door. I decided about last month that I wanted to buy myself a new car as a graduation present from high school to me. Yes me, I'm paying for this by myself, as with my Saab I pay for everything on my own. I bought a brand new 2010 Malibu 2LT in Imperial Blue Metallic with the light grey interior. It was a left over model on my work's car lot. The car was 27,900ish and I got it for 21,000. So I found it to be a steal I couldn't pass up. It has the rear power package, sunroof, rear sunshade(I think that is included in the power pack.) All the 2LT options, and I installed chrome door handles and mudflaps. I really like the car alot and I'm glad I got it instead of a new Saab 9-3 Sport Combi. Anyways thought I'd just introduce myself on this sight as I will be using it quite often. Also my user name, I'm not really a fanatic of hondas anymore. In fact my Saab's license plate says "IEATVTEC" lol!

#2 ·
Welcome to CMF!

Once you get a minute post up some pics of your ride. We love to look 'em over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.