Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factory Radio Pre-Outs?

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Richard 
#1 ·
First off... I'd like to just say that I love our new Malibu... My wife and I bought a 2010 Malibu 2LT in Silver w/ black leather interior... We love the room in the backseat for our daughter and her friends... We aren't afraid to embark on a journey anymore due to the great gas mileage we are getting...

The only thing that I am really wishing it had was a better sound system...

I'm not wanting to go extreme with it, just upgrade speakers and possibly a 4ch amp... My question is does the factory stereo have any pre-outs for any amps? We have the radio w/ XM and Bluetooth. We love both features so I don't foresee changing the head unit out...

Thanks in advance...

#3 ·
I have an LT2 also and I really like music, so I wanted the Premium Audio Upgrade. My dealer had a lot of LT2's in stock, but all of them had the standard radio. Finally, he got one in with the color I wanted and the Bose Premium Audio system. It really sounds nice and for Bose, it was not an expensive option - $500. I was very surprised that my dealer didn't have more LT2's with the premium radio. But all of them had sunroofs. If I had my choice, I would take the premium radio over the sunroof. I hardly ever use the sunroof. But he said the sunroof is much more in demand than the premium radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.