Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2012 lt

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  EnvoyBu 
#1 ·
Thought I would post a couple pics of my car. I got my Malibu December 6th 2011. I live in northern WI and bought it at a dealer about an hour drive south of where I live. About 3/4 of the way home I hit a deer. I love Wisconsin. MY car went directly to the shop the next morning where they had it for the rest of the month. I got it back right before new years. He tried to get it to me before x-mas but just wasn't possible. Oh well it's just a car and when I got it back it looked just like new. Total damage was around $6500. Since I got it back I've been driving it a little over ten months and have 16,000 miles on it. I traded my trailblazer for it knowing I would rack up the miles. My average mpg when on the highway is 34!! Loving the mileage. I didn't start customizing it until a couple months ago. So far all the changes I have made were minor but I think they add up to a nice understated simple ride. So far...painted bowties, de-badged, tinted all around to 35% and relocated my front plate. Trying to decide what to do next. I'm thinking the LED tails and switch out the lower bumper to add dual exhaust tips.

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.