Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess it's my turn now :)

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Yury 
#1 ·
...to put some damage on the car. I managed to back up into a pole on a supermarket's parking lot (duh!) :) put some scratches on to the bumper plastic. Freaked out at first, but then later put some touch up paint on it and realized that basically I can hardly see the battered surface from a regular walking position unless I specifically look for it...so, I am satisfied...cannot justify a further repair :)

#4 ·
The entire rear window is too small for perfect maneuvering; which is why mirror-driving is key :D

#5 ·
ah, it was my fault :) the rear visibility is not great, but I had worse. this was just unfortunate, I was turning and the pole was on the side when I started and ended up in the driver side corner of the car when I hit it...it's a tricky situation in any car and needs looking around carefully.

#7 ·
Thanks, DOA....It's one of those things, that's not a big deal but one can do without :) it's like on my car before the bu - I got a scratch ON THE DAY I PICKED IT UP :) I was picking up relatives from the airport and the bumper got scratched when they were loading the luggage. I evenually stopped noticing and then the winter came and someone rear ended me on a snowvy road, so I had to replace the entire bumper cover :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.