Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

New to chevy malibu forum

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Joeyavhu 
#1 ·
Im new to the forum. My name is Daniel. I own a white 2003 chevy malibu. Looking to make it stand out from stock. my malibu has treated me well. Would love to be able to make my malibu a beautiful car that will inspire people. However im not very knowledgeable on some thing as to laws on different color halo's, different color lights and if neons are illegal in the state of florida. i would appreciate any help from anyone on this site.Thank you in advance for your help. I will be looking for ideas from others. Im looking to find a wide body kit, if available. i know there is not alot out there for this car but i plan on keeping this car for a very long time. And like I said above I want to make this car great. Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself. Godbless

#3 ·
Welcome! This is an excellent place to come if you are looking for ideas. Search the forums for things others have done, it will really get your mind going about what you want to do with your Bu. Enjoy!

#4 ·
Welcome to our forum!

I agree with Nick8424: use Search to find some subjects you're interested in, or just go to the Forum sections and cruise through threads that look interesting.

#6 ·
Hey, Welcome to the forum!

Also, here in Florida, as far as lights go, they don't give you a hard time if you have the right colors, however Red and Blue are big no-nos, those colors are illegal. Also, lights that flash or blink are illegal.

Good luck with the Malibu.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.