Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New rocker panel stripes

12K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  GarySSHTX 
#1 ·
Just added the stripes to the list along with the 22 inch rims subs tint and blacked out emblems and trim

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
+1..............

#8 ·
Looks good!!! different from others... stands out!!!! Also I seem to see the same person posting on peoples posts with negative or sarcastic comments all the time.... Parents must of not taught them well "If you don't have nothing nice to say, then don't say nothing at all" ..... LMAO....

#16 ·
You're welcome.
Like you say, everyone has an opinion and I appreciate you not throwing a fit just because I think it's not appealing.

#19 ·
Well, i'll rain on your parade and tell you truthfully, those wagon wheels and side decals look GHETTO. at least you didn't go all black like Batman
Did someone call Batman?

#18 ·
I think this looks SICK. I love everyone's ride each is unique and says something about that person!

#23 · (Edited)
I am also curious about rim and tire size. I have been toying with the 22" option and didn't know if I would have to lower it so it's not 4x4'n it. Also would like to know offset and such. Nice ride tho.

Searched and found the info I was looking for in your other post about the rims.
245/30/22 +35mm offset wheels are 8.5 inches wide.

#25 ·
Nooooooooooo

#26 ·
I was playing around on 3DTuning and liked how this looked so I went ahead and did it. I'll try to post a real pic next week. At first I was going to wrap the black around the back end too but I like this better. I have black mud flaps which help tie it all together.

Attachments

#28 ·
The black door handles are a great idea!

#27 ·
I don't know if mud flaps are gonna keep all that black junk off your wheels and the rest of the car. Not sure if mud flaps on a car will tie anything together either but hey I don't go offroading in our Malibu so I'm willing to see the real pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.