Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

question about a recall notice

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Chevrolet Customer Svc 
#1 ·
Hi
Maybe some one here might know what is the recall notice Gm sent out in November . Why I ask is my dad has a 2009 Malibu 4 door he got some recall notice that told him their maybe a problem with the transmission or something and to wait till January or feb to get it checked and fixed . My dad is in his 80s and uses the car daily I just worry about his safety and I wonder why Gm would tell their customers it can wait till jan or feb yet you mail the recall out in November . Btw the car is from Gm Canada at least the recall is . Does the recall also affect the Americans or is it 2 Separate company's . If any knows about the recall or if its a safety issue let me know

#4 ·
Slls
Thank you for letting me know what it was for . I really appreciate the info because my dad is the kind of person to say if its not urgent it can wait but I on the other hand think when it comes to recalls its for safety reasons not because someone just wants to type a letter . Slls how long did it take for them to fix it was it more then an hour or less .

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.