Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan's 2010 Malibu LT

20K views 32 replies 12 participants last post by  RYgoBOOM 
#1 ·
I'm backkkkkkkkk :)

Just got back to work with my new baby ;) Loving the silver exterior and all blacked out interior. Wish my first Malibu had all black like this one.

It's got 60k on the odometer and runs and drives smooth as I remember lol

Here are a couple of pics!

See less See more
#3 ·
...and now it is in the correct section :D.

The car looks clean, and much better with the black interior. The gray interior for the malibu does not appeal to me at all, plus it shows dirt too easy.

#5 ·
lmao at least our names are different!!! haha

And thanks for the warm welcome guys. I missed this forum during my hiatus lol

#7 ·
thanks man!

Just got done ordering some goodies for the new bu!

Ordered a 35W 8,000k HID kit from HIDvisions.com so hopefully those are high quality as I am trying them to try something new lol.

Got some cool white LEDs for my dome, maps, trunk light and door light.
Also went to Autozone and grabbed some armor all and WOW the black interior pops after you hit it with some of that. Bought a blacked out license plate cover and shade as well and even a black shag steering wheel cover lol :)

Also put my 100$ down on Mark's 22s so he would make sure I got them :) Getting those this Friday!!! So siked

#8 ·
Mine in a few days :)

Matte black is going to look so sick on this silver

#9 ·
Sounds like a lot of nice stuff goin' on there! A lot of negative comments on Armor All on this forum. Not saying not to use it but if you haven't seen the posts do a search and make a more informed choice.

#10 ·
I usually go with Meguirs(sp?) but it was at the register so I just grabbed it lol

#11 ·
Got my 22s from Mark a couple days ago and just got them put on this morning. Love the look of the lip and matte black finish!

#13 ·
Got my new HID Visions 35W HID kit the other day! He also sent me a free set of 8,000k HIDs so if anyone is looking for some new bulbs I'll sell them for 20$. I will be running the 6,000ks in there now.

#14 ·
I'm guessing the flat things are the ballasts, but what are those round cans - relays?

Or WiFi dongles? ;)

#16 ·
Ah, ok, so you pop the cover off to insert the bulb into the headlight. Got it, thanks!

#17 ·
Updates!!

Got my baby tinted today! Did 5% all around and a thick strip on the WS. Came out amazing and REALLY makes the rims pop IMO.

#18 ·
Thoughts so far?

#21 ·
thanks man. I love how nice this stock silver is compared to my last 09 grey malibu
hey sweet ride man i just resently got my 09 malibu i made a mistake in my user name lol i got some sick 22s put on my ride yesterday ill get picks up
thanks bro.....get them up I'd love to check them out!

#22 ·
Thanks to ESCAPEMAX I got my K&N installed today!

Also, the new line of Neo Pro Audio mids got here yesterday! Can't wait to throw some of these in the Malibu!!!

#23 ·
dead forum :(

#25 ·
Nah, I read just about every post (if not every one) and find yours to be just as interesting as many of the others. I just don't know much about the audio scene and so don't have much to comment on. But I still read them hoping to learn a little and maybe come up with ideas for the future.

#26 ·
Doing a few minor things to help pass my time before the bu goes to BHE!

few coats left and I will post after pics

#27 ·
here are some finished pics

#28 ·
Thoughts? :( lol

#30 ·
I think the texture looks really cool, but I'm also a pragmatist (practical). Will it stand up to thousands of miles of full frontal attack from bugs, dirt, rocks, etc? Will it start to peel or get shiny in places?

But it does look cool!

#31 ·
I also painted mine with some flat auto body paint and have put probably about 600miles (alot of highway miles at 70mph or more) on the car since and it still looks just as good as new, i think you just have to get the right kind of paint that is meant for the torment that a regular car goes through

#32 ·
I agree on the paint thing lol

I actualy used black plasti dip though so it should last a good while. Then when it starts lookin old I can always peel it off and re apply :)

#33 ·
Photoshop fun! What it might look like after bagging it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.