Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weathertech floor liners

6K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Mongoose 
#1 ·
Has anyone purchase the weathertech floor liners for the 13 Bu? I just received the set that i order, the back liners fit perfect however the front ones i'm puzzle, i try to install them but you have to put so much pressure on the liner to snap into the post i manage to get one post on but with all the force i can muster i can't get the second post to snap into place. Now i'm afraid to try to removed the liner from the post i got the feeling i may end it up ripping the post and the carpet. I'm going to call weathertech and see what they have to say. Any comments from anyone that has purchase this liners...

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Just installed mine the other day in the cold. Yes they are tough to get on, but once on they will snap back off ok. I used a heat gun, hair dryer will do, to warm the cup on the mat and they went on pretty easy then. Hope this helps

#3 ·
I'll give a try with your idea. I call weathertech and i was told to basically put my back to it. I also try to remove the one side that snap into place i end it up ripping the top plastic cover in the liner so now the clear plastic piece still attached to the post . Great design in this floor liners...

#5 ·
If you can get a hold of her, see if Oprah can sit on it. Of course you may then have a dented floor pan but I can guarantee she will get the floormat snapped on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.