Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2004 malibu ls 3.5

5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Nates04LS 
#1 · (Edited)
This is my baby!!! Work in progress i have lots of plans for it but that requires $$$..
Mods so far
-custom cold air intake (no pic yet) will soon
-single outlet exhaust running right out in front of rear tire (sounds amazing!)
-plasti-dipped a lot of the car
*rims
*front grill and headlights
*tailights, trim, badges
*side trim and door handles
*interior pieces as well (gotta find pic)
*custom mounted fog lights in lower grill,mounted to bottom of steel bumper brace
Any questions lemme know! Shoot me any ideas as well!!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
For me, fog lights mounted low, including the stock ones, aren't as effective as when they're mounted higher, such as about the same level as the headlights.

Your mods look clean and well-done. Even without the license plate to ID your car I could pull it out of any gathering. Looks good and even a bit stealthy.

#6 ·
They look good. I'll have to keep an eye out for websites selling nice OEM alloys, or perhaps I'll go aftermarket. I'm really digging the Motegi MR116's, but I don't think they produce them in 5 x 110 lug pattern.

How much was the exhaust and how did you install it?

#8 ·
Where your exhaust makes the 90 degree angle after the big goofy muffler i cut it off bout 12 in after the angle and bought a 2in to 2.5 in adapter, put 18in of pipe on it with the 2.5 size and bought a tip, put it all together with exhaust clamps and installed it, hung it with exhaust hangers to keep it tight and not jiggle around..
Got everything for bout $50 at oriellys.
Only took me bout an 1hr start to finish

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.