1. Remove 2 screws (1).
2. Pull forward on the outside edge of the headlamp in order to release the up and down locator tabs on the backside of the headlamp.
3. Pull forward on the top inside edge of the headlamp to release the inboard up/down locator.
4. Pull the headlamp assembly down.
5. Pull the headlamp assembly forward far enough to access the electrical connection.
6. Disconnect the headlamp electrical connector from the forward lamp harness connector.
7. Remove the headlamp assembly (2).
Tighten screw (1) to 3 N·m (27 lb in).