How to handle "the survey" - Chevy Malibu Forum: Chevrolet Malibu Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-12-2010, 06:50 AM Thread Starter
CMF Junior Member

How to handle "the survey"

I picked up my car about a week and a half ago. It is OK, but I have a nitpick list of complaints and a couple of things that I am just not happy with. The car sat in the showroom for a few weeks and a had a lot more traffic than a car that is brand new from the lot. This led to a couple of worn items.

A couple of days after picking up the car, my saleman called to check on things and remind me of the survey. SINCE HE ASKED, I gave him my list of annoyances. He told me he wanted me to be satisfied with the car and would call me back. I never heard back from him.

So, how should I handle this? Normally, I would fill out Completely Satisfied even after giving him a hard time, but this ticked me off. How do you not follow up at all?

I am bringing my car in for a couple of service items next week and will probably bump into him then.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-12-2010, 07:28 AM
CMF Honorary Member

Re: How to handle "the survey"

If your not happy, rip them a new one in the survey. Be honest, that is what I do. You might end up with a phone call then.

Respected Former Administrator of CMF
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-12-2010, 11:03 AM
CMF Junior Member

Re: How to handle "the survey"

I had the same problem

I didn't notice the the trunk had a ton of scratches till a few days after I bought mine
There was even a dent on the rear fender
and around the ignition it was rrrreally dirty

They cleaned it for me but they didn't believe the part about the damages
good thing I got rear ended and that stuff got fixed

........My Babies........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

5% Tint
HU - Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT
1 - JL Audio 12" W3v3-4
1 - RE Audio DTS 1500.1D
2 - Polk Audio MM6501 6-1/2" Components
1 - Polk Audio PA500.4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Malibu Forum: Chevrolet Malibu Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in