Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Replacement Floor Mats

5K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  jdk541 
#1 ·
Just picked-up a 2012 Malibu and it came with no floor mats. It has the dual hooks in front of the driver's seat and is Titanium in color. I have been having a bit of a hard time finding quality carpet mats for it. Apparently, GM has discontinued them. What have you'll found as a good source for buying replacement mats?

Thank you.

#2 ·
For mine since I was doing an LTZ/color transformation, I found some brand new cocoa mats on eBay with the Malibu nameplate stitched onto them. It was about $60 but it was worth it to me.

#4 ·
I was looking for Titanium, that was proving difficult.

I stumbled upon a website for a company called FitMyCar.com and it looked like they can help me out. They were very responsive and helped make sure my mats had the two hook holes to accommodate my exact needs. They had several colors to select from so I just bought some that will hopefully match. I ordered them today and they are supposed to be delivered in about 1 week. I will let you all know the results.

Thank you.

#5 ·
I received my delivery yesterday and I was quite pleased. I would highly recommend this company as a source for the Titanium Mats. They e-mailed me after placing my order to make sure they got the order right and production / shipping was fast even coming from Australia.

I felt the price was fair and the quality appears to be high. They also fit perfectly.

Attachments

#8 ·
$79 for both front only mats. That included shipping. I liked the fact that you got to select the color of the carpet, the edging and the stitching. So you can customize the look if you decided to. I just went with gray, gray, gray. Boring, I know, but I didn't want them to draw attention when you open the door.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.