Tail Light Tint - Chevy Malibu Forum: Chevrolet Malibu Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 08:34 AM Thread Starter
CMF Rookie Member

Hi, Iíve had my 2012 Chevy Malibu for years and have wanted to tint the tail lights with a sticker application. However, no where can I find a set of tail light tint stickers with the side tail lights included. Any suggestions??? I donít want anything permanent which is why I have been aiming towards the tint stickers.

I cannot stand the look of the back tail lights having tint and the sides being red...

Last edited by DrivenDaily; 02-10-2019 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Merged
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 03:47 PM
CMF Junior Member

Re: Tail Light Tint

Check ebay. I ordered pre-cut stickers on there for my Malibu (I think 12$ shipped?). They are easy to put on and easy to take off. I used the light smoke edition, but took them off after a day or two. I just wanted to see the quality - didn't want to risk my safety.

Make sure to see what edition goes with your Malibu. You can get the tint with the circles cut out for the reverse lights (and for the brake light if you have the LTZ). I would suggest getting this option. I think it looks a little better, and it helps keep some function to your lights!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 11:37 AM
CMF Rookie Member

Re: Tail Light Tint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Gozzola View Post
Hi, Iíve had my 2012 Chevy Malibu for years and have wanted to tint the tail lights with a sticker application. However, no where can I find a set of tail light tint stickers with the side tail lights included. Any suggestions??? I donít want anything permanent which is why I have been aiming towards the tint stickers.

I cannot stand the look of the back tail lights having tint and the sides being red...
08-12 Chevy Malibu Smoke Tail Light Precut Tint Cover Smoked OVERLAYS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Don't just drive CRUZE!" ༼∵༽ ༼⍨༽ ༼⍢༽ ༼⍤༽

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

auto (
, Tinted Windows, Husky Floor Liners, shark fin, integral dash cam,
, splash guards, Z-Spec Grille, Fogs, Depo smoked turn signals w/amber Diode Dynamics LEDs, Eibach Pro-kit, Bilstein Sport Struts, UR Rear upper Strut Bar, UR Front Upper Strut Bar) CruzeTalk.com MOTM JAN17 AUG17 AUG18

2007 Chevy Cobalt LT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Malibu Forum: Chevrolet Malibu Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in