2016 Malibu Limited radio went out - Chevy Malibu Forum: Chevrolet Malibu Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 09:24 AM Thread Starter
CMF Rookie Member

2016 Malibu Limited radio went out

Good morning. My radio screen went black 2 days ago and I have been searching online for a fix. So far I have disconnected the battery, checked the fuse, and also did a trick UTube suggested to turn off the car, open then close the door and let it sit. No luck with any of these tricks. Has anyone found a fix to this issue, or experienced it? I’m supposed to head out of town in a few days, that’s always how this happens right lol!? TIA for any help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 12:28 PM
Administrator

Garage
Re: 2016 Malibu Limited radio went out

I moved your thread from the section for help with the website. Since you indicated that you have the Limited model, yours is a Gen8. It is similar to when GM sold a 2008 Classic and a 2008 - the Classic is a Gen6 and the other is a Gen7.

In this section you should get more traffic and help with your issue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'11 LTZ, born Aug 2010, Fairfax, KS

V6/A6, Red Jewel Tintcoat / Cocoa-Cashmere, Sunroof

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mods: WeatherTech mats,

::

Traded: '09 2LT Black Granite Metallic V6 / A6 at 20,058 miles
Lost: '11 LTZ RJT V6 / A6 in flood at 44K miles

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Malibu Forum: Chevrolet Malibu Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in