1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nice malibu! Love the color with those chrome rims.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Where did you get the HIDs? I was told that installing them on the new 'bu would mess up the computer monitoring system

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
795 Posts
How about a picture of the painted calipers.

How much did it cost to add the fog lights?

Good looking car.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I love the fog lights! Where and how were they hooked up? I have the same color Bu and the lamps look great on it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry for the blurry pics of wheels. The fogs I got as a favor from someone (scratch my back i'll sctratch yours)kind of deal but I think dealer cost is around $260? Hid's were purchased from EBAY they are H-11's front bumper has to be taken off in order to do headlight bulbs FYI

Cost of job
$0 foglights/grilles
$0 yellow bulbs
Hid's 6000k $88 on Ebay
Smart-switch $35
painting calipers $25
Doing all this work on a car with 60 miles
PRICELESS!!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Thanks for the caliper picture. I like that you used colors that do not stand out, but will keep them looking good for years.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the caliper picture. I like that you used colors that do not stand out, but will keep them looking good for years.
yes i did not to want to be that LOUD.Like on my TBSS with red calipers with black brakets and slotted/drilled rotors w/reflective red SS inlays

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
This was asked in an earlier post...but how do your fogs work? Bumper wise, I guess the parts are straightforward but how are they wired and turned on? Full custom job?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This was asked in an earlier post...but how do your fogs work? Bumper wise, I guess the parts are straightforward but how are they wired and turned on? Full custom job?
hooked them up the old fashion was relay and switch for now I am working on a way that they will work like factory through the bcm i am going to try and rewire and trick bcm to think that car was equipped with fogs and see if they will work i have stock switch/connector/relay just have to tap into wire harness i will try and keep others posted on my findings

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.