Registered
303 Posts
me likey,,,, now if only I didnt spend so much already this month ...... >_<

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
me likey,,,, now if only I didnt spend so much already this month ...... >_<
What do you mean this month? Its september now;) LOL!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I'll pass, don't care for the Tacked on look and for that price should have come with some sort of spoiler or lip for the trunk lid ;)
Just my $.02 :D

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
I'll pass, don't care for the Tacked on look and for that price should have come with some sort of spoiler or lip for the trunk lid ;)
Just my $.02 :D
Agreed. Not that it's terrible, and is cleaner than most, but the Malibu is such a looker in every regard straight from the factory, in every model, that anything like this really does just look like tacked on and excess.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Agreed. Not that it's terrible, and is cleaner than most, but the Malibu is such a looker in every regard straight from the factory, in every model, that anything like this really does just look like tacked on and excess.
Pass here too, accessories really add up too. Extra for dual valence, extra for a fake tip (not into that at all), extra painted.....the total would be on up there! If anyone does get this and has a stock valence....well, never mind, shipping would cost more. Still waiting on back ordered dual exhaust and will need a stock dual valence.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey! I seen a 09' Malibu LS at the dealership yesterday with the body kit on it and it looks very nice. It also had the 18" factory chrome wheels on it too. Looks very sharp. I want the body kit on my Bu' now! You have to see it in person to really appreciate it. Pics won't do it for you. It also had the 3 pc. chrome grille too. I'm getting it on mine real soon.

·
Registered
246 Posts
The dealership used the same body kit. Only difference is they're including the 3 pc. chrome grille. The dual pipes come connected on the back bumper. They're not real. Not connected to muffler. The dealership is charging almost $5000 for the kit. Too much money for it, but it looks good.

·
Registered
246 Posts
It's Vandergriff Cheverolet in Arlington,Tx. The number is 817-557-1200. I forgot the website, but i can get it later tonight when i get off of work.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.