Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got some pics of my car kinda clean. its got all the options except the V6, 6 speed, and 18'' rims. Should be gettin some tint soon! hopefully the pics will show up. anyone know how to put up pics with an apple computer?

·
Registered
749 Posts
sik I have a mac and the only way I've put up pics besides the forum photo gallery is by using tinypic.. it gives you a URL to paste onto the post and it shows right up.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll give her another shot, thanks. And, i never knew there was a V8 engine package!!?? How much horse and torque you puttin out?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tried to add the image in attachments, after i got the url from tinypic, and shortly after i hit "upload", it said "invalid file".....? I have a laptop with windows XP, and i can actually use that computer, sadly, not this apple :mad:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sik...I meant the 'Go advanced' button on the Quick Reply at the bottom our pages here....If you haven't tried already,don't forget '.jpg' on the end._(I'm runnin XP by the way.)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Nice Nomad.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Nice pics! Sorry I never responded LOL didn't notice you asked about the V8 package.. I just have V6.. wanted to see how many people I could fool :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.