Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this is my 08 malibu ls, just a day before this white beauty was brown with all the salt and snow on the car and today in boston we had a nice 60 degree day and decided to give it a nice cleaning. I have black bowties and 35% tinted windows with a 20% rear windsheild tint. Lemme know what you guys think!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres some more

back seat is a little wet

stock rims and tires for the winter

·
Registered
313 Posts
Very nice car. Would like to ask you about the windows tint as my car have the same exterior color and I want my car tinted soon all around with 35%. Can you tell me about the film you used: brand, color, etc..
Thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i used film from global window films. they have very good quality film and wont turn blue/purple like other cheap films. i used the HP Charcoal color from them and i have to say its one of the best they have. Heres the site for global window films with all the info you need

http://globalwindowfilms.com/default.htm

hope this helps! 35% looks really nice but i put a 20% rear windsheild tint to make it a little darker. i'd still be able to pass inspection since they cant measure rear windsheilds fromm what i've heard. just a little tip if you wanna make it look darker with still being legal ;)

·
Registered
795 Posts
I like the black bowties.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i put "Keshan J." under it (my name). after i debadged the trunk i felt like the trunk was a little bare and put my name under it, i got the idea from an infiniti g35 with some guys name on the back. its in graffiti type letters, i wish i went with the cursive print but ehh, this will have to do for now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.