Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Somehow, I don't fully believe that. Tires at their sidewall printed max are pretty pumped as it is, so 3 or more times that? I don't know how you'd do it or even have a compressor--typically--that could keep pumping to such a high level, with so much force back from the inner tire pressure.

Seems fishy, especially to someone who plays with their tire pressure frequently to experiment.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
True, and good point.

Maybe it just sounds too bizarre for reality on my experiences, but I guess it is possible. The story at least does seem true, if bizarre.

Can you imagine the ride at 150psi;) (if real)...and people complain their car feels flinty when it's 5 over...

·
Registered
66 Posts
One of my favorite stories from "Click and Clack" is a guy who always took care of his daughters car until her newboyfriend took over. She paid for the materials and he did the work... She wrote them to find out if the boyfried was taking advantage of her after she ended up in a arguement with her Dad

Apparently the boyfriend charged her for Halogen fluid for the head lights

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
True, and good point.

Maybe it just sounds too bizarre for reality on my experiences, but I guess it is possible. The story at least does seem true, if bizarre.

Can you imagine the ride at 150psi;) (if real)...and people complain their car feels flinty when it's 5 over...

"So I go out for a test ride with him and talk about road rumble! I think Fred Flinstone's car rode quieter"...that kinda says it :)

I think it's probably like riding on tires made entirely of steel :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Apparently the boyfriend charged her for Halogen fluid for the head lights
That's nothing. I was talking to this one kid about his "1962 Mustang" (I owned a titled 1964 1/2 Mustang and knew it was the first year) and he told me he got pulled over because after he had gotten done "restoring" it, he forgot to fill up the blinker fluid.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Blinker Fluid is available here: kalecoauto.com

Many other valuable products also!!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I went on the site, and I actually want to purchase some elbow grease as a gift to my girlfriend's dad (he and I joke about how he always runs out when polishing his truck every other month). I wish I could actually find a purchasable gag such as this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.