Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
CMF Honorary Member
1,143 Posts
Thanks for the tip, Malo. I just bought them! :eek:

Just kidding. Will they take your LTZ wheels in exchange or will you need to buy them outright? Do they offer Chevy center caps in Chrome instead of the Saturn caps?

If they take your wheels in exchange, they'll chrome them and offer them for exchange.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thanks for the tip, Malo. I just bought them! :eek:

Just kidding. Will they take your LTZ wheels in exchange or will you need to buy them outright? Do they offer Chevy center caps in Chrome instead of the Saturn caps?

If they take your wheels in exchange, they'll chrome them and offer them for exchange.

They're $1,100 + shipping if you just buy the wheels outright (no exchange) or $475 + shipping with a set of the same wheels exchanged

Concerning the center cap....that's not a chromed centercap....that's a regular/stock Saturn center cap (it has a polished looking edge)

The Chevy center caps would snap right into those wheels too!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Love the look of these wheels ;) was thinking about a set for my LTZ the spoke design of the wheel as well as the chrome would really compliment the white, any thoughts or comments :D
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-SATURN-AURA-FACTORY-OEM-CHROME-WHEELS-RIMS-2007_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ43958QQihZ013QQitemZ230238061921QQtcZphoto#ebayphotohosting
I'm gonna be selling my stock XR wheels

Don't know if you saw or not, but I put a set of 18" Cobalt SS Polished wheels on my car instead

The wheels came off at 2,450 miles & only 3 months of use (car was just built in 3/08)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.