Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI... I just talked to Weathertech on the phone.. they will have a liner (which will have holes for both posts) for 2009 Malibus within the month...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Anyone know, approximately, what build date they started w/ the 2 posts for the mat? I have an '09 and only have 1 post.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I received the wrong passenger side mat so I called them for a replacement today. While I had them on the phone I inquired about the two hole version and was told it's nine weeks away.

No hassles on the replacement though. Very helpful - paying for shipping.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just emailed weathertech about the two posts... I'll let you know how they reply.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thanks DD - keep us..................... 'posted' - :D lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for your interest in MacNeil Automotive.

The FloorLiners for the Malibu with two posts are in development and should be available in about six to eight weeks. If you have not already done so, please fill out the Product Request Form found in the Customer Service section of our website and we will be able to contact you when the part is released.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have further questions and we will be happy to help.

Best regards,

Derek
MacNeil Automotive

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm getting frustrated waiting for weathertech. I do like the mats that came with the vehicle though... anyone tried clear all weather mats over top of them? Look good?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just checked the weathertech website... looks like 2 post is an option now!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I like the dealer all weather ones as well, but I don't believe they have but one post hole? Have they come out with some with 2 posts?
Robert
:confused:

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
I bought my around the first of the year and they only had the one. But that is all I needed. <g> They fit well into the area and shouldn't move even with the one hole. IMHO

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.