Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2005 malibu maxx a week ago and was told the fuel pump was bad. That was not the problem. The car will start for about 3 seconds and cut off. The pass lock 3 system has it locked out. I have tried the relearn several times with no luck. I would like to get the car to run so that I can make sure the running gear is good before I spend much money. Can I bypass the security on this car? Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I purchased a 2005 malibu maxx a week ago and was told the fuel pump was bad. That was not the problem. The car will start for about 3 seconds and cut off. The pass lock 3 system has it locked out. I have tried the relearn several times with no luck. I would like to get the car to run so that I can make sure the running gear is good before I spend much money. Can I bypass the security on this car? Thanks
Update I took the car to a locksmith and ha said that the system was reading the key but the car will only run for a few seconds and that the security still has me locked out. Is there a way that I can fool the security system on this car. It is turning my fuel injectors off. Help please

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm thinking what you need is to come get my car and use it for parts, and right now, I'd probably pay you to take it lol. These cars are very frustrating

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they are. I was hoping to get some good responses from this forum. I am sure that other people are having the same problem. I was . My ignition switch only has one plug in. Hopefully someone can help me with this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts