Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2005 malibu maxx a week ago and was told the fuel pump was bad. That was not the problem. The car will start for about 3 seconds and cut off. The pass lock 3 system has it locked out. I have tried the relearn several times with no luck. I would like to get the car to run so that I can make sure the running gear is good before I spend much money. Can I bypass the security on this car? Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I purchased a 2005 malibu maxx a week ago and was told the fuel pump was bad. That was not the problem. The car will start for about 3 seconds and cut off. The pass lock 3 system has it locked out. I have tried the relearn several times with no luck. I would like to get the car to run so that I can make sure the running gear is good before I spend much money. Can I bypass the security on this car? Thanks
Update I took the car to a locksmith and ha said that the system was reading the key but the car will only run for a few seconds and that the security still has me locked out. Is there a way that I can fool the security system on this car. It is turning my fuel injectors off. Help please

1 - 2 of 2 Posts