Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 cup holder insert missing?

I have a 2008 malibu, bought used, and I think the rearmost front cupholder is missing an insert of some kind. It is much larger than any cup, and there are two screws exposed. It appears as though a rubber or plastic insert should be there. Anyone have a picture of what it should look like? It's an LT automatic if it makes a difference.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Can you take a picture of yours? Then I'll compare it to mine and let you know if something is missing.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally found an ebay pic of the interior that showed that cupholder, and it appears that I am missing the insert. Maybe when I take it to the dealer for something else I'll see how much they want to wack me for one. It's kind of annoying because a can or bottle tends to slide around in there.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Edit.... if anyone sees this, my malibu was a fleet car, so it has the 2007 interior style, not the new '08 style.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought some Drink Dockers off of the internet. They are not specifically for any one vehicle. I ordered larges for my suburban because the manufactured cup holders were sloppy. The DD inserts work great in a number of ways. Maybe this might help, drinkdocker.com, I think or could google if that is not it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.