Chevrolet Malibu Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. Here are a couple of pix of my 2008 Malibu. It was featured at the USA Wholesale Connection booth at SEMA 2008 in Las Vegas.

Here is a side view of the Malibu as well as some info on original equipment and what was changed

Original/Restyled

Interior - Titanium Interior/Roadwire leather interior with blue stitching to match exterior

Rims - Stock 17" tires and rims/Toyo Tires on Lexani LX-7 22" Chrome w/black insert

Stock hood/Carbon fiber hood with scoop

LS Trim package/SLS Edition (Sport Luxury Sedan) by USA Wholesale Connection

Stock grille/8 mm custom billete grill

Single Exhaust/Dual tip Dual Exhaust (top tip is just for looks)

Tinted Windows

I can tell you that it definately turns heads wherever I go. I have people honking and giving me a thumbs up and snapping pictures as I go by.

·
Registered
736 Posts
That's sweet buttttt.. What did you do to your 'bu?!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Isn't SLS a Ford thing? Lol

·
Registered
290 Posts
I love the photoshop job. Doesn't any magazine know to take a picture of a car to where the reflection is a bland-colored wall? I know your car was in a parking lot of this picture, next to a few big buildings or a strip mall :cool:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Sorry...just doesn't work for me...

lexus is-f tailpipes...ehhh...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Me again:D...Back to the beach pics....In the future, it might be best if you hunted down pictures for the background where the angle of the terrain is a match to that of the car. So as not to look like a balloon in the Macy's parade.(Hmmmm.....Possible promotional idea for GM?)Damn Artist types:rolleyes:__Also. Would love to get a look at that interior.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is Shane, I'd like to know if this bodykit is made of Urethane or Fiberglass? Do you have a contact for the company that makes it? Did you purchase it or obtain sponsorship for the bodykit and hood? Please let me know best possible contact to reach about this. You can send me a PM if you like, thank you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.